The purpose of this page is to inform you of our practices regarding the collection, use and sharing of information that you may provide to us through our platform, which is accessible from the website www.respublica-conseil.fr
What personal data is collected?
1/ Information that you send us directly
When you use our contact form, you are asked to send us personal information that enables us to identify you in order to contact you again.
This information includes the following data:
- Your name
- Your e-mail address
Information relating to your e-mail address and your identity is never visible on the site and can only be used by Res publica employees for the sole purpose of contacting you.
2 / Information that we collect automatically
When you use the Res publica site, information is collected as you use the site. During your connections, we collect information relating to:
- The pages you visit on the site,
- The devices you use to connect,
- Your connection IP addresses. Your IP addresses are anonymised in 2 bytes, i.e. the identity is inaccurate (IP address in 2 bytes: 192.168.xxx.xxx).
Why do we collect this personal data?
- Both your e-mail address and your name are collected to enable us to identify and contact you.
How is your personal data protected?
We apply the necessary internal and technological security measures to ensure that your data is not lost, misappropriated, consulted or communicated to third parties - except at the request of a judicial or police authority or any authority authorised by law.
Your information is encrypted on servers located in France.
How long will your personal data be kept?
Unless you request deletion, we will retain your browsing data and personal information for a maximum of 6 months after collection.
If you request deletion of your data, deletion will take effect within 24 working hours to allow our team to delete it.
Is your data shared with third parties?
Your personal information is never passed on to third parties for marketing or other purposes. The Res publica site is not associated with any third party marketing operation.
What isa cookie?
Cookies are files that most websites place on your computer when you visit them. Stored on your computer's hard drive, they contain a small amount of data with a unique anonymous identifier. On your computer, cookies are managed by your web browser. You can set your browser to reject cookies. However, if you do not accept cookies, you will not be able to use certain parts of our site.
To improve our services, for example, to measure the number of visits to the site, the number of pages viewed, user activity and the frequency of return visits, in particular through the services of Matomo (Ex-Piwik). More information on the cookies used can be found on our Cookie Statementpage
What rights do you have in relation to your personal data?
You may at any time intervene in your account, update your information and preferences, and change the parameters of your account.
You may at any time withdraw your consent to receive notification e-mails:
- By contacting us via the site's contact form.
In accordance with the regulations in force, the users of our platform have the following rights:
- Right of access: you may access your data in order to modify it or request a copy of your personal information.
- Right of rectification: you may request that Res publica correct information on its database.
- Right to erasure: you may request the deletion of your personal data.
- Right to object: you may object at any time to the processing of your personal data.
- Right to limit processing: you may request the suspension of processing concerning you for the time of an audit.
- Right to portability: you can have the personal data you have provided transmitted in a structured, commonly used and computer-readable format to us or to another controller, where technically possible.
If you have any questions about your personal data, you can contact us via our contact form.